Products that earn the ENERGY STAR use less energy and prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. With energy costs and global warming top-of-mind for consumers, Viribright is committed to offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy and improve the quality of our environment.
ENERGY STAR not only saves you money, it helps protect the environment
But more than saving energy, ENERGY STAR also makes a difference for the environment. Did you know that the average house can be responsible for twice the greenhouse gas emissions as the average car? That’s because every time you flip on a light switch, run your dishwasher, or turn on your air conditioner, you use energy, which means more greenhouse gas emissions from power plants. So the more energy we can save through energy efficiency, the more we help to reduce greenhouse gases and the risks of global warming.
So join Viribright in making a difference with ENERGY STAR. Go to www.energystar.gov for more information.
ENERGY STAR Qualified Lighting:
The typical household spends $1,900 a year on energy bills. With ENERGY STAR products throughout the home, you can save nearly $600 on energy bills. Replace the five most frequently used light fixtures in your home or the light bulbs in them with ENERGY STAR qualified ones, and you could save more than $65 each year in energy costs.
Did you know ENERGY STAR qualified light products:
• Use 75 percent less energy than standard incandescent lighting, on average
• Last up to 10 times longer than incandescent lighting
• Offer automatic daylight shut-off and motion-sensing features on outdoor fixtures
• Come in different shapes and sizes, including spiral and globe, to fit in most residential fixtures
• Are convenient in hard-to-reach or high-use fixtures, as they need replacing less often
• Generate 70 percent less heat than incandescent lighting
• Most ENERGY STAR qualified products must have a two-year manufacturer warranty (double the industry standard), and Viribright offers a three year limited warranty on all LED products
• Do not hum, buzz, or flicker
Viribright’s Consumer Energy Star Product Lineup
Energy Star Certified LED A19 40W Replacement, 7W 630-650Lm E26 (Color Temps of 2700k, 4000k, 6500k Available)
Energy Star Certified LED A19 60W Replacement, 9W 810-830Lm E26 (Color Temps of 2700k, 4000k, 6500k Available)
Energy Star Certified LED A19 9W 810-830Lm GU24 60W Replacement (Color Temps of 2700k, 4000k, 6500k Available)