The new Viribright LED 90+ CRI high efficiency light bulbs are engineered with the patent pending ViriTrue™ White technology.
ViriTrue™ White technology is a proprietary remote phosphor technology developed by our engineers to increase the efficiency (lumens per watt), increase the average color rendering index (CRI Ra) and produce a high quality of light that makes colors appear vibrant and true. All the while consuming less energy.
Color Temps of 2700k p/n 750135, 4000k p/n 750136, 6000k p/n 750137 available.
- Contains No Mercury
- Traditional bulb shape and size
- Consumes up to 80% Less Energy
- Cool to the Touch
- Shatter resistant design
- Extra Long Life (25,000 Hours)
- New ViriTrue White technology
- Dimmable with Viribright BMII 300W dimmers
- High 90+ Color Rendering Index
- High Efficiency (Lpw 80)
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures