Viribright Limited Warranty
Viribright Lighting, Inc. (“Viribright”) warrants, to the original end user (“user”), each of our current 75XXXX LED lamps and products (“product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship that would render the product inoperable or unserviceable, for three years (36 months) from the date of manufacture.
The warranty applies only to current 75XXXX product with a current, registered, unaltered, intact manufacturing number or product identification code starting with 75XXXX, purchased, registered and owned by the original purchaser and is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and subject to the following terms and conditions. All other products containing non-75XXX or earlier manufacturing numbers or product identification codes are no longer supported or covered by this or any warranty, including any express or implied warranty.
If the product fails to operate during the warranty period, Viribright will, at its option, replace or repair the product at no charge. This warranty does not include offers of cash or credit, guaranteed sales, product swaps, or any compensation of any type except for the replacement or repair of the same product as that which is covered by the warranty. Viribright will not be responsible for device damages or replacement to devices which hold the product, or the product is a part of. Viribright is not responsible for freight, packaging or handling fees, labor costs of product removal, disposal, replacement or installation.
Warranty Period (36 Months)
Viribright warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from date of manufacture. If Viribright grants a replacement and the product is not available, a comparable product may be provided at the sole discretion of Viribright.
Terms And Conditions
This warranty only applies when the product is properly installed and used in accordance with Viribright’s published specifications and operating instructions, and the original product identification number or manufacturing code is intact and unaltered. Product must only be used in approved, certified, lighting equipment designed and approved for the application and in environmental conditions (including electrical, temperature and humidity) within the normal specified thermal, electrical and moisture operating range as specified by Viribright for that product.
This warranty excludes failures resulting from abuse, acts of god, fire, vandalism, or civil disturbances. This warranty does not apply to any abnormal use of the product or use for which the product is not intended or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use in installations, including those contained in the latest version of the National Electrical Code (NEC), the Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL), the Standards for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) or, in Canada, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). This warranty will not apply in the event of conditions demonstrating abnormal use or stress, including thermal, electric, under/over voltage/current conditions, excessive switching cycles or operating hours, or conditions outside of the following recommended operating conditions including:
- Any ambient operating temperature that exceeds: -20c to +40c
- Any temperature at the control point (TC) shall not exceed 85c.
- Operating above or below the rated AC voltage or AC current
- Any dimming exceeding the applicable range per the instructions on the Viribright website, packaging or product markings.
Any repair, alteration or modification of the product, the product identification number or manufacturing code, including replacement of any product components with components of other manufacturers, will void the warranty in its entirety. This warranty expressly excludes damage or defects caused by or arising from any damage from improper use, misuse, or neglect including:
- Any damage which results from repair or maintenance operations by methods other than those specified by Viribright.
- Any product which has been operated in a non-compliant manner, conditions or device.
- Any damage which results from misuse or use beyond the limitations or the intended purpose specified by Viribright, such as electrical, thermal, humid, stress, pressure, or physical overloading, or any damage due to use under abnormal conditions.
- Any damage which results from the use of non-genuine parts, handling or storage not approved by Viribright.
- Any damage resulting from modification or installation in other products in a way not approved by Viribright which has any influence on the function and/or performance of the product.
- Any damage which results from operation other than that specified for the product, either intentionally or by error.
- Fading or decreased performance or appearance of electrical components, deterioration of physical surfaces, deterioration of metal and plastics, and rusting due to the passage of time.
- Normal phenomena such as noise, vibration or electrical discharge which are considered by Viribright as not affecting the quality, function or performance of the product.
- Any damage due to improper storage, handling or transport.
- Any expendable replacement items.
- Periodical maintenance items such as cleaning, inspection and adjustments.
- Any repair and/or adjustment performed by persons other than Viribright, or damage resulting there from.
- Any repair and/or adjustment to correct improper or poor quality work previously performed.
Incidental expenses incurred in the warranty claim.
- Any damage which results from unavoidable natural disasters, fire, flood, earthquake, collision, theft, etc.
- Any normal wear or deterioration, caused under normal operating conditions.
- Any defect to the product caused by improper installation in other products.
- Any expense related to installation or removal of the product from another product in which it is installed
- Any defect caused by improper maintenance and/or use.
- Any others corresponding to the common category of exclusions
Warranty Activation Process/Claims Procedure
In order to receive warranty coverage, purchaser must deliver to Viribright a completed warranty registration form within 30 days of installation. The warranty registration form can be found online at www.viribright.com/warranty. A warranty claim can be reported online at www.viribright.com/consumer-service-request/.
If product is found to be current, valid, registered and covered by the foregoing warranty, Viribright will provide purchaser with a return material authorization (RMA) number and instructions as to how, when and where to return the warranted product for final confirmation and examination of the product. Purchaser must promptly return the product, at the purchaser’s expense, to Viribright in accordance with such instructions.
Failure to follow this procedure shall void the warranty.
Viribright reserves the right to examine all product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and Viribright will be the sole judge as to whether a product is defective and covered under this warranty. All decisions are final.
Limitation Of Liability
The foregoing shall constitute the exclusive remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Viribright, Inc. for product. No warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is made or implied. In no event shall Viribright be liable for any other costs or damages, including lost profits or revenues, incidental, special or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. In no event shall Viribright, Inc. ’s total liability, for any reason, arising hereunder, exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for product.
All warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.