The Viribright GL (Grow Light) Series 16-watt LED grow light bulb is the best in-between of a professional indoor plant gardener and still easy enough for the average DIY’er. This heavy light promotes stimulating growth from seeds and plants but is more specific to a large area growth of smaller vegetable style plants or concentrates the light for thick leaf and heavy stock type plants. This bulb was made for a storage shed/garage greenhouse in mind and or large areas. Economical uses 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, with a standard E26 Bulb base, and energy-saving LED technology with the full 3500K full spectrum illumination.
This bulb supports increased and stable growth when needed. Take vertical farming to the next level at PPE(@277V): 21 μmol/J. Great for large areas of herbs, vegetables, tomatoes, tomato-style berries, peppers, and cucumbers.
- Best uses for: Top Lighting / Inter Lighting / Vertical Farming
- 3500K FSB(Full Spectrum B Type) color temperature lighting / PPE(@277V): 1.3 μmol/J
- E26 Standard Base
- PAR38 bulb size shape
- LED Will last over 50,000 hours of constant use
- 16-watt / 120-volt energy use consumption
- UL CUL & CE Certified
- use 75% less energy, 90 percent more efficient, will last longer, and contain no hazardous waste. (Note: parts of LED bulbs are recyclable so please dispose of them at a recycler)
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty