Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Viribright Lighting Inc.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Viribright Lighting Inc.’s Website.
Viribright Lighting Inc. is located at:391 N. Main Street Suite 201 Corona
92880 – CA , United States
Jump To Guide
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Viribright Lighting Inc.’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Viribright Lighting Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Viribright Lighting Inc.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.viribright.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.viribright.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.viribright.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.viribright.com/
Redistribute content from Viribright Lighting Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Viribright Lighting Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Viribright Limited Warranty
3 Easy Steps
- Provide Proof of Purchase (Must be within 1 year of purchase date or 5 years for DLC qualified products)
- Send the Bulbs back to Viribright (Email for an updated ship to address – email@example.com)
- We send you replacements (Easy enough, right?)
Need Help? Call (877) 847-4276 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viribright Lighting, Inc. (“Viribright”) warrants, to the original end user (“user”), each of our current 7XXXX LED lamps and products (“product”) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship that would render the product inoperable or unserviceable, for three years (12 months) from the date of purchase.
The warranty applies only to current 7XXXXX product with a current, unaltered, intact manufacturing number or product identification code starting with 7XXXXX. Proof of purchase must be presented and replacements are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and subject to the following terms and conditions. All other products containing 73XXX or earlier manufacturing numbers or product identification codes are no longer supported or covered by this or any warranty, including any express or implied warranty.
If the product fails to operate during the warranty period, Viribright will, at its option, replace or repair the product at no charge. This warranty does not include offers of cash or credit, guaranteed sales, product swaps, or any compensation of any type except for the replacement or repair of the same product as that which is covered by the warranty. Viribright will not be responsible for device damages or replacement to devices which hold the product or the product is a part of. Viribright is not responsible for freight, packaging or handling fees, labor costs of product removal, disposal, replacement or installation.
Warranty Period (12 Months)
Viribright warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase. If Viribright grants a replacement and the product is not available, a comparable product may be provided at the sole discretion of Viribright.
Terms And Conditions
This warranty only applies when the product is properly installed and used in accordance with Viribright’s published specifications and operating instructions, and the original product identification number or manufacturing code is intact and unaltered. Product must only be used in approved, certified, lighting equipment designed and approved for the application and in environmental conditions (including electrical, temperature and humidity) within the normal specified thermal, electrical and moisture operating range as specified by Viribright for that product.
This warranty excludes failures resulting from abuse, acts of God, fire, vandalism, or civil disturbances. This warranty does not apply to any abnormal use of the product or use for which the product is not intended or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use in installations, including those contained in the latest version of the National Electrical Code (NEC), the Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL), the Standards for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) or, in Canada, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). This warranty will not apply in the event of conditions demonstrating abnormal use or stress, including thermal, electric, under/over voltage/current conditions, excessive switching cycles or operating hours, or conditions outside of the following recommended operating conditions including:
- Any ambient operating temperature that exceeds: -20c to +40c
- Any temperature at the control point (TC) shall not exceed 85c.
- Operating above or below the rated AC voltage or AC current
- Any dimming exceeding the applicable range per the instructions on the Viribright website, packaging or product markings.
Any repair, alteration or modification of the product, the product identification number or manufacturing code, including replacement of any product components with components of other manufacturers, will void the warranty in its entirety. This warranty expressly excludes damage or defects caused by or arising from any damage from improper use, misuse, or neglect including:
- Any damage which results from repair or maintenance operations by methods other than those specified by Viribright.
- Any product which has been operated in a non-compliant manner, conditions or device.
- Any damage which results from misuse or use beyond the limitations or the intended purpose specified by Viribright, such as electrical, thermal, humid, stress, pressure, or physical overloading, or any damage due to use under abnormal conditions.
- Any damage which results from the use of non-genuine parts, handling or storage not approved by Viribright.
- Any damage resulting from modification or installation in other products in a way not approved by Viribright which has any influence on the function and/or performance of the product.
- Any damage which results from operation other than that specified for the product, either intentionally or by error.
- Fading or decreased performance or appearance of electrical components, deterioration of physical surfaces, deterioration of metal and plastics, and rusting due to the passage of time.
- Normal phenomena such as noise, vibration or electrical discharge which are considered by Viribright as not affecting the quality, function or performance of the product.
- Any damage due to improper storage, handling or transport.
- Any expendable replacement items.
- Periodical maintenance items such as cleaning, inspection and adjustments.
- Any repair and/or adjustment performed by persons other than Viribright, or damage resulting there from.
- Any repair and/or adjustment to correct improper or poor quality work previously performed.
Incidental expenses incurred in the warranty claim.
- Any damage which results from unavoidable natural disasters, fire, flood, earthquake, collision, theft, etc.
- Any normal wear or deterioration, caused under normal operating conditions.
- Any defect to the product caused by improper installation in other products.
- Any expense related to installation or removal of the product from another product in which it is installed
- Any defect caused by improper maintenance and/or use.
- Any others corresponding to the common category of exclusions
Warranty Activation Process/Claims Procedure
In order to receive warranty coverage, purchaser must deliver to Viribright a valid proof of purchase and the claimed product must be sent to Viribright Lighting Inc. at the facility to be determined by Viribright personnel.
If product is found to be current, valid, and covered by the foregoing warranty, Viribright will provide purchaser with a return material authorization (RMA) number and instructions as to how, when and where to return the warranted product for final confirmation and examination of the product. Purchaser must promptly return the product, at the purchaser’s expense, to Viribright in accordance with such instructions.
Failure to follow this procedure shall void the warranty.
Viribright reserves the right to examine all product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and Viribright will be the sole judge as to whether a product is defective and covered under this warranty. All decisions are final.
Limitation Of Liability
The foregoing shall constitute the exclusive remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Viribright, Inc. for product. No warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is made or implied. In no event shall Viribright be liable for any other costs or damages, including lost profits or revenues, incidental, special or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. In no event shall Viribright, Inc. ’s total liability, for any reason, arising hereunder, exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for product.
All warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Viribright offers a 30-day return policy from the date of delivery. All working products requested for return must be in original packaging and show no sign of usage in order to be accepted for exchange, refund, or store credit. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost and just large orders may to subjected to a restocking fee ranging from 15% to 25% of the order value depending on the size of the product and order. If a product is non-refundable, we are not able to process your return regardless of condition.
All return requests are processed after the products are received and tested for product quality assurance.
In case of order mistake or cancellation, shipping fee is non-refundable once the order have been processed by our warehouse. The customer is responsible for any fee incurred from issues with delivery.
To Start Your Return
Call: (877) 847-4276 or email email@example.com